The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Asnuntuck Community CollegeAsnuntuck Community College Asnuntuck Community College (ACC), an accredited, public, two-year college located in Enfield, Connecticut, attracts students from North Central Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. The college offers a variety of traditional associate degree and certificate programs for transfer opportunities, career preparation and enhancement, and lifelong learning. Additionally, ACC offers signature Advanced Manufacturing Technology programs with over 50,000sf of dedicated technology lab space in one of the largest Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center in the Northeast. ACC students enjoy many individualized support services to develop critical thinking skills, strengthen self-confidence, and foster personal growth.
Fall 2016 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2022
First-time-at-Institution, All Students Starting Fall 2016
Number of students: 822
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at Asnuntuck Community College in the Fall of 2016. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Asnuntuck Community College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Asnuntuck Community College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Asnuntuck Community College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Asnuntuck Community College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - All Students
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT ASNUNTUCK COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN FALL 2016 BY SUMMER 2022|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Asnuntuck Community College||31%|
|Enrolled at Asnuntuck Community College||1%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from Asnuntuck Community College*||22%|
|Current Status Unknown||46%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from Asnuntuck Community College.