The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Three Rivers Community CollegeThree Rivers Community College is a public, two-year college within the Connecticut State Colleges and University System. Located in Norwich with instructional centers at the Naval Submarine Base and Grasso Tech in Groton, it serves southeastern Connecticut and the surrounding areas. Through its degree programs, certificates and workforce courses, Three Rivers meets the diverse needs of the community by creating an environment that stimulates learning, while at the same time providing comprehensive, accessible, affordable and innovative educational opportunities. Students go on to earn bachelor’s degrees at four-year universities or to work in the community as highly skilled employees, innovators and leaders.
Fall 2016 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2022
First-time-at-Institution, All Students Starting Fall 2016
Number of students: 1,247
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at Three Rivers Community College in the Fall of 2016. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Three Rivers Community College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Three Rivers Community College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Three Rivers Community College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Three Rivers Community College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - All Students
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT THREE RIVERS COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN FALL 2016 BY SUMMER 2022|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Three Rivers Community College||21%|
|Enrolled at Three Rivers Community College||3%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from Three Rivers Community College*||24%|
|Current Status Unknown||52%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from Three Rivers Community College.