The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Quinebaug Valley Community CollegeQuinebaug Valley Community College, which began offering classes on the fall of 1971, is an accredited, public, two-year college located in Danielson, CT. It primarily serves the 13 towns in the northeastern corner of Connecticut. Students have the opportunity to accomplish their goals in a personalized, engaging, and affordable educational environment. At QVCC students can earn an associate's degree, transfer to a four-year college or university, begin or advance your career, or enrich their lives through lifelong learning.
Fall 2016 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2022
First-time-at-Institution, All Students Starting Fall 2016
Number of students: 502
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at Quinebaug Valley Community College in the Fall of 2016. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Quinebaug Valley Community College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Quinebaug Valley Community College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Quinebaug Valley Community College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Quinebaug Valley Community College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - All Students
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT QUINEBAUG VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN FALL 2016 BY SUMMER 2022|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Quinebaug Valley Community College||30%|
|Enrolled at Quinebaug Valley Community College||2%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from Quinebaug Valley Community College*||25%|
|Current Status Unknown||43%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from Quinebaug Valley Community College.