The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Idaho State UniversityIdaho State University, a Carnegie-classified and teaching institution founded in 1901, attracts students from around the world to its Idaho campuses. At the main campus in Pocatello, and at locations in Meridian, Idaho Falls and Twin Falls, ISU offers access to high-quality education in more than 250 programs. Over 12,000 students attend ISU, receiving education and training in those programs. Idaho State University is the state's designated lead institution in health professions and medical education. Idaho State University faculty and students are leading the way in cutting-edge research and innovative solutions in the areas of energy, health professions, nuclear research, teaching, humanities, engineering, performing and visual arts, technology, biological sciences pharmacy and business. Idaho State University combines exceptional academics amidst the grand natural beauty of the West. ISU is at the heart of an outdoor-lover's paradise and a short drive to some of America's greatest natural wonders and exciting outdoor recreation opportunities.
Fall 2015 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate bachelor’s-seeking students as of 2021
First-Time Full-Time Students Starting Fall 2015
Number of students: 1,169
roll over each bar for detail data
The SAM Full-time Bachelor's Degree model tracks a group of students who started a bachelor's degree program at Idaho State University in the Fall of 2015. The students' progress toward a degree is reported within 4, 5, and 6 years. The same group of students is included in the results for every year.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Idaho State University are represented by the darker purple bar with the solid black bar underneath (). (This section of the chart Within 6 Years is approximately the same as the federal graduation rate, but it may differ slightly for each institution.)
- Students who started at Idaho State University and then transferred to and graduated from another institution are represented by the lighter purple bar with the white stripe underneath ()
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Idaho State University are represented by the darker aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Idaho State University and then transferred to and are still enrolled at another institution are represented by the lighter aqua bar with the bottom white stripe ().
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Idaho State University | Bachelor's Seeking Model - First-Time Full-Time
OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT
IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY IN FALL 2015 BY SUMMER 2021
WITHIN 4 YEARS
WITHIN 5 YEARS
WITHIN 6 YEARS
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Idaho State University||23%||36%||42%|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from another institution||4%||7%||8%|
|Enrolled at Idaho State University||27%||13%||6%|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Transferred and enrolled
at another institution
|Current Status Unknown||35%||37%||37%|