The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
McHenry County CollegeMCC serves the seventh most rapidly growing county in Illinois, providing credit and noncredit educational and training opportunities as well as special events for close to 60,000 participants annually. MCC offers seven associate's degrees, 28 Associate of Applied Science degrees, and 58 different certificate programs.
Fall 2015 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2021
First-time-at-Institution, All Students Starting Fall 2015
Number of students: 1,012
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at McHenry County College in the Fall of 2015. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from McHenry County College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at McHenry County College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at McHenry County College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
McHenry County College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - All Students
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT MCHENRY COUNTY COLLEGE IN FALL 2015 BY SUMMER 2021|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from McHenry County College||51%|
|Enrolled at McHenry County College||8%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from McHenry County College*||15%|
|Current Status Unknown||26%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from McHenry County College.