The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Adirondack Community CollegeSUNY Adirondack is a small, rural community college situated in upstate New York approximately 50 miles north of Albany. Located in the Town of Queensbury, just outside of Lake George in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, SUNY Adirondack serves approximately 4,000 students and offers over 30 Associate's Degree and Certificate programs.
Fall 2014 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2020
First-time-at-Institution, All Students Starting Fall 2014
Number of students: 834
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at Adirondack Community College in the Fall of 2014. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Adirondack Community College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Adirondack Community College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Adirondack Community College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Adirondack Community College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - All Students
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT ADIRONDACK COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN FALL 2014 BY SUMMER 2020|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Adirondack Community College||42%|
|Enrolled at Adirondack Community College||2%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from Adirondack Community College*||23%|
|Current Status Unknown||33%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from Adirondack Community College.