The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Columbia-Greene Community CollegeColumbia-Greene Community College welcomes a geographically and culturally diverse student population and recognizes its responsibilities for providing transfer, vocational, technical, remedial, and lifelong learning for all. The college is dedicated to developing and administering high quality, post-secondary educational programs that are accessible to the residents of the service area. The College is responsive to the changing needs of the community and maintains a caring environment that is dedicated to personal attention.
Fall 2015 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2021
First-time-at-Institution, All Students Starting Fall 2015
Number of students: 302
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at Columbia-Greene Community College in the Fall of 2015. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Columbia-Greene Community College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Columbia-Greene Community College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Columbia-Greene Community College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Columbia-Greene Community College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - All Students
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT COLUMBIA-GREENE COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN FALL 2015 BY SUMMER 2021|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Columbia-Greene Community College||53%|
|Enrolled at Columbia-Greene Community College||2%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from Columbia-Greene Community College*||20%|
|Current Status Unknown||25%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from Columbia-Greene Community College.