The Student Achievement Measure is supported by six sponsoring associations, working together to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of student progress and completion as students move across institutions and state boundaries.
Jacksonville CollegeJacksonville College exists to provide a quality education from a biblical worldview that challenges minds, transforms lives, and equips students for servant leadership and lifelong learning. Jacksonville College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the following: Associate Degree, Junior College Diploma, and Continuing Education Units. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Jacksonville College.
Fall 2015 First-time Full-time Cohort
6-year outcomes for undergraduate associates-seeking students as of 2021
First-time-at-Institution, Full-Time Students Starting Fall 2015
Number of students: 94
roll over each bar for detail data
WITHIN 6 YEARS
Graduated: Reporting institution
Enrolled: Reporting institution
Transferred: Other Institution
Current Status Unknown
The SAM Associate's Degree / Certificate model tracks a group of students who started an associate degree program or certificate program at Jacksonville College in the Fall of 2015. The students’ progress toward a degree or certificate is reported within 6 years.
The sections of the SAM chart represent the proportion of students in the original group with the following five outcomes.
- Students who started at and graduated from Jacksonville College are represented by the purple bar with the solid black bar underneath ().
- Students who started at and are still enrolled at Jacksonville College are represented by the aqua bar with two white stripes underneath ().
- Students who started at Jacksonville College and transferred to another institution prior to earning a degree or certificate are represented by the orange bar with the large white stripe underneath (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled at another institution.
- Students from the original group whose status is unknown are represented by the green bar with the top white stripe (). These students may have graduated or still be enrolled somewhere, but their status could not be determined conclusively.
Jacksonville College | Associate / Certificate Seeking Model - Full-Time
|OUTCOMES FOR STUDENT STARTING AT JACKSONVILLE COLLEGE IN FALL 2015 BY SUMMER 2021|
|+ view details|
|=||Total Graduated from Jacksonville College||32%|
|Enrolled at Jacksonville College||0%|
|Transferred with no degree or certificate from Jacksonville College*||19%|
|Current Status Unknown||49%|
* Students who transferred may have subsequently earned a degree or award or be still enrolled; their status is not tracked after their transfer from Jacksonville College.